What to Expect
Your Part - 5 Simple Steps:
- YOU choose the menu you want.
- YOU choose the level of service, formal or informal.
- YOU choose china or disposable plates and cutlery.
- YOU choose table service or buffet.
- YOU relax and leave it all to our professionals.
Our Part (Leave the rest to us)
- WE offer genuine buffets with generous serves of meat.
- WE use a rotating spit, a superior method of cooking.
- WE don't have a set time limit for functions.
- WE employ specialists to ensure our food is top quality.
- WE offer a huge and varied selection to suit every taste.
- WE guarantee our food, our service and your satisfaction.
You Can Expect
- Quality Catering
- No Mess - Enjoy the meal with your friends while we do the work
- No Fuss - A can-do approach, all about service
- A Set Timeline
- After you select the meal, service and tableware
- We will give you a fast and accurate written quote
- Once you book
- We will send you confirmation of
- Your meal time/s
- The services we will provide
- Your menu
- We will confirm final numbers 8 days before the function
- On the day
- We will bring all equipment required
- We will arrive at the venue 3 to 4 hours prior to the time the meal is required.
[This allows us time to set up the ovens, cook the main meals and prepare the fresh salads and desserts.]
- Food will be served on time
- Once the meal has been served we will pack up our equipment
- We will take everything we brought with us (except remaining food)
Once You Book
You will need to confirm final numbers 8 days before the function by phone or email
At the end
We will leave the space the way it was when we arrived.
Continue to Main Courses Calculate Cost Per Head